Done For You Services
If you’re a busy solopreneur or small business owner and you feel like you need to free up some time, an easy way to do that is to outsource!
Outsource tasks you don’t find time to do yourself, tasks you don’t enjoy doing, or tasks you don’t feel that you have the best knowledge or experience of doing.
I’ve got more than 5 years’ experience of online marketing, social media, blogging, lead generation and traffic generation, and I love doing it.
I offer the following services:
Lead Generation Services:
- Research your market and describe your perfect customer
- Create a lead magnet or content upgrade for your target market (your perfect customer)
- Write 5 follow-up emails in connection to your lead magnet and product offer
- Create short videos for Facebook ads (1-3 minutes)
- Create short presentations of product or company
- Create a video of your blog posts (re-purposing content)
Lead Magnet creation and Video Marketing for clients usually keep my days busy!
Sometimes I also have time available for Blog related services and Facebook Marketing services:
Blog Management Services:
- Research blog topics
- Put together an editorial calendar
- Write blog articles
- Upload and formatting posts
- Creating graphics and add to posts
- Optimize SEO for posts
Traffic Generation Services on Facebook:
- Research your and competitors’ fans and followers
- Figure out best interest(-s) to target
- Create Look Alike audiences
- Design and write copy for ads
- Create video ads
- Set up campaigns
- Set up pixels
- Track actions and evaluate results of campaign
Ready to get started?!
If you’re interested, contact me either via my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/ckmarketingonline/
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell me briefly about your business: your niche, products / services you sell, include a link to your website and tell me what service(-s) you’re interested in – then I’ll get back to you with an offer, including price.
Since each project is different, I create a custom package for each client that fits both their needs and their budget.
For example, if you’re new to blogging, perhaps all you want is help with research and putting together an editorial calendar. Or perhaps all you want is a lead magnet for your target audience.
If you’re new to Facebook marketing or have little knowledge about it, you might be interested in getting help with creating a video ad.
So tell me briefly what you want and we’ll take it from there!
I’m looking forward to hearing from you!